Drone topography - FAE FOTO
For field measurements, we use specific topographical UAVs with the accuracy of GNSS RTK-PPK technology. The UAVs are developed by FAE Drones. It is possible to make centimeter precision surveys on hard surface accessible or inaccessibl. Drones are aerial platforms for fast and accurate data acquisition.
Using drones we can provide digital terrain model in AutoCAD format, cloud points and orthophotomap. The ground resolution is between 1 cm / pixel and 10-20 cm / pixel, depending on clients request and task specifications.
The advantages of UAV data collection:
- Significantly reduced costs compared to traditional methods
- Accessibility in dangerous or inaccessible areas for human operators on the ground
Photo ortomosaic results are:
- 2D digital surface model orthophotomap (topographic map)
- Digital elevation model (DEM)
- 3D digital surface model
- Calculations for excavated volumes and waste dumps
- KMZ Google Earth map
- Mapping areas with a high degree of variability ( Delta, river meadows, areas affected by erosions, transport and storage) with high temporal resolution
- Coastal mapping
- Mapping of disaster areas